Buffy, the company famous for their comforters, has introduced a line of soft, fluffy down pillows. Like their comforters, Buffy’s pillows are made with eucalyptus fabric, an environmentally sourced material. The new line pillow is called the Cloud Pillow and it comes in your choice of firmness.
As far as price, the Buffy pillows is actually quite affordable at $45 and you get a price break if you buy two. Even though the sleep trial is short, you don’t pay unless you decide to keep the pillow. Keep reading below for a list of quick facts about Buffy Cloud Pillow.
Thank you for shopping through our links, which help support our site. We always strive to give honest reviews and keep you updated on what’s new in the mattress/bedding industry online.
7 Facts about the Buffy Cloud Pillow
- Comes in your choice of firmness: plush, medium or firm ($45). Standard size only.
- Filled with recycled eucalyptus fabric that’s gentler to the earth than cotton.
- Try for free – you don’t pay until your trial ends.*
- Free shipping and free returns (you don’t pay for shipping on returns either).
- Need one plush and one more firm pillow? Save $20 when you buy two.
- Has a generous 100 night sleep trial – you have 100 nights to try Buffy pillows and if you don’t like them, return them for a full refund.
No information given about a warranty.
* 7 night trial lets you try the Buffy Cloud pillow before you commit to buying. Terms and details after you click, “start my free trial”.
The minimalist white, along with the Buffy Cloud comforter make for a clean, crisp look.