Is your baby ready for a big kid bed? Here are the best options for a toddler mattress if you want to finance it. That means that you can get your mattress sent to you right away but pay it off with lower more affordable monthly payments.
Toddler Bed Size: Most toddler beds are 27″ wide x 52″ long. It’s the same as a crib mattress. However, if you need a larger mattress, you can get a twin or twin XL. Note we may earn a commission when you shop through our links.
5 Buy Now Pay Later Toddler Mattresses
- Wayfair toddler beds – this online retailer has the most options when it comes to toddler beds. Choose from a wide variety of price ranges and kinds of beds. Be sure to check out the toddler bed frames if you need a frame. See below for more info how Wayfair financing works.
- Amazon Toddler Mattresses – who doesn’t love fast shipping and a large selection? To learn more how to save 3% and finance a toddler mattress on Amazon with no interest and no credit check needed, click here.
- 5 Little Monkeys – this is a darling brand made especially for little kids. However, they don’t carry crib size, just twin. To pay later, just select PayPal at checkout and use the PayPal Credit option. If you qualify PayPal Credit offers no interest if paid in full in 6 months. Each mattress comes with a waterproof mattress cover and pillow.
- Newton Baby Mattress – the Newton mattress is breathable and washable (even inside of the mattress can be washed). Made of 90% air. Payments are as low as $13.85/month for the standard mattress and checking won’t affect your credit score. Be sure to get an extra cover for when one is in the wash if your child is still in diapers or potty training.
- Avocado Green Toddler Mattress – if you’re looking for a nontoxic, organic mattress for your baby or toddler, this is the green standard. New this month! Financing is 0% APR or as low as $76/month with Affirm. Made in the USA and has a full 25 year warranty. While the most expensive mattress on our list, it is dual sided. One side is for an infant and is more firm. The other side is softer and is for toddlers.
Wayfair has their own financing. Currently they have two methods to choose from: the Wayfair card, and Wayfair Financing. With the Wayfair card, purchases over $500 can be financed for 12 months at 0% interest. It will require a credit check to qualify for the card. For Wayfair Financing, you will need to add an item into your cart. During the checkout, you will be able to select Wayfair Financing as a payment option and go through the application process to see which offer you qualify for.
We always recommend a toddler size waterproof mattress protector to go with your mattress. It will keep spills and stains away and prolong the life of your bed (especially important if you’re going to pass it to another child once yours grows out of the bed).
Also check out our queen and king size buy now pay later mattress.