UPDATE: Nectar Lush mattress was discontinued and replaced with Nectar Premier.
Nectar Sleep recently came out with The Nectar Premier Mattress is a memory foam mattress. AND, it’s also available in a hybrid model.
The Nectar Premier is the newest addition to the original Nectar mattress. It’s a higher-end bed that was made to sleep cooler while providing pressure point relief.
The Nectar Premier is 13 inches tall.
Nectar Premier Mattress LayersThe features in the materials is temperature regulation as well as motion isolation. Meaning that when your partner, kids, pets or anyone on the bed moves around, it shouldn’t disturb you. It also boasts edge support (won’t collapse on the edges if you sleep on the edge or sit on it, the mattress shouldn’t collapse so you feel like you’re rolling off of it). As Nectar says, “from the outer corners right up to the middle.”
- Quilted temperature regulating cover
- 3-inch layer of gel-infused memory foam with phase-change material. (Designed in labs to react to your rising and dropping body temperatures, auto-adjusting to your temperature as you sleep.)
- 3 inches of dynamically adjusting foam.
- 7-inch foam layer for comfort and support.
- 6.5/10 as far as firmness (a little north of medium)
The Nectar Premier has a higher price point (starts at $1299 for a queen) and is one inch thicker than the original Nectar, which is 13″ deep. Features the same 1 year trial and forever warranty.
365-Night Home Trial
Free Shipping & Returns
What do you think? Would you pay that much more for an inch and if it delivers superior cooling?