Nectar Sleep recently came out with The Nectar Lush Mattress. It’s the newest addition to the original Nectar mattress. It’s a higher end bed which was made to sleep cooler, while providing pressure point relief.
Like the original, there are no springs (it’s not a hybrid as we’re used to seeing at this price point). Rather, it’s all foam construction. We’re unable to find information on how plush it is. Please note that we may earn a commission when you shop through our links.
Nectar Lush Mattress Cooling Features
- Temperature regulating cover
- CoolFlow Visco with AquaCool: 3″ of 3.5 lb CoolFlow Visco high-density foam to provide superior pressure relief. AquaCool material is added for additional cooling.
- Energex™: 2″ of 2.5 lb Energex™ that provides quicker foam bounce back and allows for more sleep mobility.
- 7″ of 1.8 lb Pound Base Foam for additional cushioning that gives the bed a softer feel and more support.
- Adjustable Base Friendly (Nectar sells an adjustable base).
Approximate Mattress Height is 12″.
The Nectar Lush has a higher price point (starts at $1399 for a queen with the $100 off) and is one inch thicker than the original Nectar, which is 11″ deep. Features the same 1 year trial and forever warranty.
What do you think? Would you pay that much more for an inch and if it delivers superior cooling?